Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favourite followers (not back to me, I did it already). Thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go, for the sake of spreading positivity! (◠‿◠✿)
Round #2 (aka: Hard to Think of and Awkward to Write Self-Compliments: The Sequel!)
1. I have some very cool and really smart tumblr friends, mutual followers and non mutuals too! (I try to keep down the number of blogs I follow, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t check out all of your blogs!)
2. I’m not sure how many would agree, but I think I’m pretty funny.
3. My hair is really soft right now.
4. I have a good sense of smell and can generally tell if a carton of milk is going bad about a day before anyone else can.
5. Despite the all the problems with it, sometimes I really like my own brain.
Partially due to an incident many years ago involving a dead girl who breaks into houses and kills people in the dead of night, I have hold-ups about passing on chain memes to individual people. (Yes, it is ridiculous. No, I don’t know why I’m still hung up on that damn email. Yes it does still scare me a little bit. Shut up.) So, I’m “generally directing” this at the people I’ve interacted with over tumblr (unless you don’t feel like it), and anyone else who wants to. If you do, tag me because I’d like to hear what you have to say about yourself!
Hey. Say 5 nice things about yourself. Do it you little punk.
Whelp - I guess I have no choice. (Yay responding to memes that have been sitting in my inbox for a week!)
1. I just got a new computer and hooked it up to my brother’s tablet. I’ve never used a tablet before and within two hours or so after taking it out of the box, I had drawn my first picture with it. The drawing is far from perfect, but I think it came out pretty darn well considering I still had trouble clicking (let alone drawing a line anywhere near where I wanted to put it) when I started.
(I also posted this on my other blog too; I’m just really proud of myself.)
2. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I think I hold to that for the most part.
3. I can walk on stilts (mine are 2 ft peg stilts).
4. When I do them regularly, I’m really good at sudokus, and my crossword and kenken skills aren’t too shabby either.
5. I like science. (And I like that I like science. Does this count?)
"While the American Museum of Natural History has been hosting Night at the Museum sleepovers for kids, there’s never been an adult-only one. Ever. Until now. They’ve just announced their first sleepover for grown-ups, which will take place on Friday, August 1st.” - Gothamist
Amenities will include some of the following:
"Explorers can roam through the nearly empty halls of the Museum (including the spiders). There will also be a flashlight tour.”
"Participants will be invited to attend a special presentation in The Power of Poison exhibition with Curator Mark Siddall."
"There will be a midnight viewing of the Dark Universe Space Show, narrated by Neil deGrasse Tyson."
"There will also be charging stations and tea service."
I opened a secret Facebook group dedicated to finding a third pronoun in Hebrew that will serve people who don’t feel comfortable with man and/or woman pronouns. This task is extra hard in hebrew because all verbs are either in man or woman form so I want as many hebrew…
Ay guys, so for my Camp NaNoWriMo, I need AS MUCH information on dinosaurian behavior and as much information on Campanian (Cretaceous between 84-72 mya) digs as possible. Pleases pass along? I’ll reward you all by letting you read my paleofiction, since I might go ahead and set up a tumblr blog for it (or I’ll ask koryos about her subscription thing she does for Darkeye).
Ok, I’ve never done this before, but…. Reblog this with a theme, pun or concept (text only) and I will find or make a picture and caption it to match. I’ll do it within the next couple of hours, and will choose based on what comes in early and what inspires me. Even if you don’t…
I’d love to see what you do with this pun my bother made recently: If a person’s diet consists solely of fake food, do they make sham-poo?
That stretchy bracelet is really cool! Would your brother be willing to share the file for it/where he found it? I'd love to try and print one myself c: (If it's an one time present just for you then feel free to turn me down, obviously!)
Actually, it was a freebie from the store my brother visited but, as I just recently made an account on thingiverse and will take any opportunity to look through Things, I tracked it down anyway.